Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Discussion Saturday moved to 4-6pm

I didn't realize that the Carrboro Book Fair, a progressive annual event organized (?) by Internationalist Books, would be June 3rd when I scheduled the next TMF meeting.  I was able to move the meeting to 4-6pm Saturday at the same place.  At the last minute we also tried to get room at the Fair for a Marxism discussion.  I might table at the event.  The meeting might have at least 5 people based on replies to my announcements.  I'm depending on the Independent and online resources for publicity, and this is another not very much publicized meeting unfortunately.      

2 comments:

Frank Partisan said...

I found this blog surfing.

Good luck in your organizing.


Regards.

Patrick Meagher (southplumb) said...

Thanks for the good wishes and good luck to you also. The meeting went well, bringing in new people without much new publicity. I'll post about it and the July meeting soon.